Today (Day 7 of Summer) I felt like I got plenty accomplished. Yesterday’s goal of not leaving the house (which I failed to meet) was carried over to today. Turns out I didn’t meet it today either, but what a great day! Here are the things checked off our to-do list today.
- buy (and use) a sprinkler
- new tennis shoes for Memmy (size 1 and 1/2 – Yikes!)
- walk/run for 30 minutes (Sis and Mem ran almost 3 miles!)
- clean the silver
- catch up the laundry
- clean the “main rooms”
- cut and eat that pineapple (It was super yummy!)
- long hot bath
- menus made and groceries listed
- reading to Mem
- lots of hugs
What a great day! Summer is off to a beautiful start!