Learn something everyday.
Be a lifelong learner.
Never stop learning.
These are not only things I say. Today, I learned a few things (some I knew once, but had forgotten).
- The sun burns in spring too.
- It’s better to stick to your list in Target.
- Orange Cream soda is really good, even when it’s diet.
- Trampolines shouldn’t have seven children on them.
- Best friends are best friends.
- Sunscreen on little children smells so summery.
- When you play all day your muscles get sore, and so do your bones. Sore enough that when you are 5 you don’t think you can walk to the shower, but when you are 35 you can’t walk anywhere else.
- I can still do a fine bridge, but I sure can’t kick over.
- Doughnuts that are fresh are even better when you didn’t have to go get them.
- God is good.