A few bullets from a tired and happy Mama
- The kids rode their new bikes and scooters IN THE HOUSE because it was too yucky outside! How fun to get to ride your bike all through the house!
- Playing spades and spoons with some of my very favorite people
- Hearing my “Little Drummer Boy” pound play his new drums
- Noticing how old Bub is and how much less materialistic he is this Christmas than last
- A beautiful Christmas tree full of ornaments that bring me sweet memories
- Rockin’ out to the Beatles
- Great food! We are so blessed to be able to put such awesome food on our table (and to have friends that add even more awesome food).
- Watching Sissy change her hair and clothes a million times – loving her new Justice stuff
- Watching G be one of the “big kids” and playing cards with the “adults”
- Among all the craziness of Christmas this has been a wonderful day – a miracle when you think of all the things (well, people actually) that had to work together – a miracle that reminds us of the true miracle that is Christmas – Happy Birthday Jesus!
Thank you for these people I have made my family – Merry Christmas!