Listography is the result of book my friend Brooke bought. I am having lots of fun with it. The next list is places you’ve lived.
- I was born in the small town where my parents grew up.
- Mom and I lived there until we moved to Phoenix, Arizona.
- We then moved to an even smaller town where my brother was born.
- Then we moved to what we thought was a city when in reality it was another small town.
- We moved outside that small town to be in the rural area of an even smaller town.
- I lived there until I went to college. In college I lived in the dorms, then back home, then to an apartment where our second Christmas resulted in “The Leaning Tree on Lisa.” I sure wish I had a photo of that tree! Then we moved to “The Red Doors” where lots of college students and poor folk lived.
- I moved out of The Red Doors when I went to student teach in Swansea, Wales. I loved Wales! I felt so at home there – so many miles from it.
- I returned to my childhood home to begin my first job and my family.
- Bubby and I moved to a small island in the Northwest with my parents for a bit. Then Papa Bear asked us to be a family.
- When Papa and I were married we rented a house back in the town where I grew up.
- A few years later we moved right down the street where we still live today. It’s a great old house where I hope to grow into a great old lady. (Though my dream does include a summer home in Wales!)