I’ve been a little bummed out lately. I haven’t found much joy in writing. I need to remember my blessings! Rather than wallow, I’ll list some gratefuls (with no particular order or theme).
- My kids are healthy enough to play sports.
- I have the money (sort of) to pay for them to play sports.
- I have a vehicle that I love.
- My red shoes.
- It’s flip flop season.
- I have a job that allows me to check on my children during the day.
- Papa Bear is on vacation this week – the very week Mem has strep.
- My friend Brooke introduced me to Chai Tea, which is fabulous.
- It’s Cardinal Baseball Season!
- I am going to bed early tonight.
- I have clean hair.
- I like the floors in my living room and dining room.
- The peonies have little buds on them.
- God is good and holds me in his hands.